Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These files contain your IP address, login information, pages you access… etc. your data can be stored. Thanks to cookies, your website preferences can be remembered, your session can be kept open, or you can be presented with the content you are interested in.
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as the time they are stored on mobile devices and by whom they are placed. In this context, the types of cookies; It is possible to list persistent cookies, session cookies, first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Data Controller: CrowdHRs
Address : MASLAK MAH. ESKİ BÜYÜKDERE CAD. İZ PLAZA GİZ BİNASI NO:9/18 KAT:6 SARIYER 34398 İSTANBUL
Tel : +90 (216) 548 11 91
3. COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
- Functionality Cookies: When you visit the website again, your language preferences, region selection, etc. allows it to be remembered.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: CrowdHRs uses different first-party and third-party cookies for targeting and advertising purposes on its website. It is possible to block these cookies by changing your browser settings or by changing your cookie preferences as shown in this policy.
- Mandatory Cookies: These are technical cookies that enable the website to function correctly and allow you to use its features. They are in the session cookie category. If these cookies are blocked, it will result in the inability to use the website features. Your consent is not required for the use of mandatory cookies.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to improve your website experience. Analytical cookies allow you to understand how you use the website (which pages you visit, duration of visit, etc.). You can improve the content we offer or change the website design.
4. CHANGE OF COOKIE PREFERENCES
It is possible to personalize or completely block cookies by changing the settings of the browser you use. The steps to follow for different browsers are as follows. If your browser is different from the aforementioned browsers; You can review the help or support page of the relevant browser.
5. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE, DATA COLLECTION METHOD AND LEGAL REASONS, TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES DATA CAN BE TRANSFERRED UNDER COOKIES POLICY
During your visit to the website, data regarding your IP address, session information, location, and the pages you access are processed by our company. It is possible to explain the purposes of processing the personal data in question as follows:
Your personal data is obtained through automatic means through the website. Pursuant to paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law; Provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, it is necessary for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, the data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right, not to harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. Provided that, data processing is carried out on the basis of legal grounds that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
In accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698, these personal data may be transferred to suppliers in order to improve visit experiences and increase service quality.
6. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your rights regarding your personal data as the data owner in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law;
a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the law titled "Deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data",
f) Requesting the notification of the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred, that the incomplete or incorrectly processed data has been corrected or that the data has been deleted or destroyed upon the request of the person concerned,
g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
h) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data. has been enshrined.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to our company in accordance with the application procedures set forth in the "Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller", CrowdHRs will conclude your request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, CrowdHRs may charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. It is possible to access the “Contact Form in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698” regarding the application on our website.