We are looking for 'Architect / R & D Senior Engineer / R & D Engineer' to evaluate our software development team.
. A university degree from reputable universities in telecommunications, electrical and electronics or computer engineering
· Experience in software development projects.
· Very good knowledge of software development methodologies and processes.
· Very good Java experience. C experience is a big plus.
· Strong Telecom knowledge.
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Excellent communication skills
· Have a strong desire to keep technical skills current as new technologies emerge
· Have a strong desire to research and ability to read telecom specifications.
· Have leadershipment characteristics and able to manage the team
· No military obligation for male candidates
· The candidate will be responsible for the ongoing development projects.
· Wil develop, design applications and products.
· Will lead the team if needed
· Responsible to lead the software design issues.
· Responsible for tracking new telecom specificatios, attending to meetings and events if needed.
· Analyze the effects of new standards on current projects.
· Inform the teams for new standard changes.
· Attend to customer meetings and prepare presantations.
· Participate in requirements and analysis
· Write the technical documentation of provided solution
Cookies are used so that you can make the most of our site. You agree to access this site.For more information